Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Finding alternatives...

I miss running. Biking either on the stationary bike or around the village is incomparable with the thrill of running. Since our sports complex is closed due to the recent deluge in Marikina, I haven't ran for the past three weeks. I can't even go to UP since we don't have an extra car that I could use. Well, I thought of other alternatives so that I could get some form of exercise.

Last Tuesday, I tried out the multi-level parking lot in a nearby mall. I used to walk and jog here with my dad and his friends every morning. I walked all the way from our house going there and then back. I walked all the way up then jogged down. I felt good.

Today, I challenged myself to run all the way up to the fourth floor. Wow, it felt even better:) The cool breeze was perfect for today's run.

Times like these, we need to be resourceful in order to stay healthy. :)

No comments: