Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to Back


My first team relay race with my friends and co-teachers, Teacher Jill and Teacher Tessa.

Race and Shine Marathon,
Fort Bonifacio

We joined this team race for fun. We started jogging around UP after our preschool class and then when I read upon this upcoming race, I invited them. They were both excited. We didn't have enough time to train together but they both practiced around UP for a week. While I trained in the multi-level parking lot near our house.

On the day of the marathon, we each had to run 1k around Bonifacio Highstreet. Teacher Tessa went first, then Teacher Jill and then I went last. What kept us motivated was the mere sight of children running against us! (talagang hindi kami papatalo! hahaha). Yes, we finished the race in less than 30 minutes! Thank you Lord.

Congrats to my teammates. For first timers, they did incredibly well!!









No comments: