Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family is a blessing

one of those many mansions in Rhode Island, NY

I thank the Lord for another opportunity to spend a vacation with my family.
The last time I traveled to Hong Kong was 4 years ago. Even though my family would often go there these past years, I was always left behind since I was living in the U.S for quite some time. I have such fond memories of this city- good food, shopping and long walks. A perfect fit for what our family truly enjoys.

As I grow older each year, I look back and realize that in this life, apart from a personal relationship with the Lord, what truly matters to me is my family. I am grateful that the Lord continues to bless us, to sustain us and to keep us together amidst the changing times.

I am looking forward to a fun, fun, fun, three-day vacation. :)

P.S. Even though this is a vacation, I opted to bring some of my paperwork. Haha:)



No comments: