Monday, September 14, 2009

At 5:00 A.M.

The past days, I have been waking up quite earlier than the usual time.
It seems like that my body clock begins at 5:00 a.m.
I love early mornings.
Where everyone is still asleep. No text messages. No calls. No noise.
Complete silence.
I like waking up early. I would normally take a peek outside our lanai and just check on the weather for today. I like feeling the morning dew and the cool breeze.
Stillness.

I realized that adding an extra hour to my schedule changes the pacing of my day.
I badly need this extra hour to spend more time with the Lord and to prepare myself for the challenges that today will bring.
Readiness.

At 5:00 a.m, day in and day out, I always realize the goodness of the Lord.
The reality that His faithfulness is new every morning.
Another life He gives graciously and lovingly for a purpose that He only knows.

Thank you my dearest God.

I shall meet you at 5:00 A.M.

No comments: