Monday, September 21, 2009

Just not yet....

Last Friday night, I received a surprise message from an organization. They invited me for an interview on Tuesday. I was overwhelmed. It has always been one of my dreams to work for them. I actually listed in my life long dream list....# 21. to work for _______. I remember sending my resume two years ago and then last June. I simply tried it out, knowing that it would be very impossible to get a post in their organization.
What a surprise, indeed.

In a little while, I will let them know that I will not be available for the interview. Why? Why let go of an opportunity to work for my dream job? Why now? I know in my heart that God has prepared me for something else. This job is not meant for me yet, for now.
At this moment, my heart desires something else. A good friend said, "maybe when the timing is right, I could apply there again...".

True. My heart rejoices in God's surprises. Thank you for letting me experience the excitement even for just a split second. My heart jumps in glee for He teaches me the beauty in waiting for His timing. But more importantly, my heart rests in the thought that He does not withhold His plans for me and He slowly reveals it to me, day by day.

No comments: