Friday, February 19, 2010

40 days of love

Our Bible Study group began the journey of discovering God's heart for relationships.
The 40 days of Love takes us to a deeper understanding of the relationship principles of Jesus.
We will look closely into the Scriptures to find out the life of Jesus, for indeed, He is the ultimate model for relationships.

For the next 6 weeks, our small group committed to learning about Love.
For the next 6 weeks, we agreed to meeting every Friday late afternoons.

Day 1: Love matters most..
If I don't live a life of love, nothing I SAY will matter

If I don't live a life of love, nothing I
KNOW will matter

If I don't live a life of love, nothing I
BELIEVE will matter

If I don't live a life of love, nothing I
GIVE will matter

If I don't live a life of love, nothing
I ACCOMPLISH will matter

1 Corinthians 13: 1 "If I speak in human or angelic tongues, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal..."


*Our small group is composed of UP Campus Crusade for Christ (UP CCC) alumni, who are presently taking their masters in U.P. We thank God for Ate Ellen's guidance in our small group*

No comments: