Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:)

Love is patient.
It always protects, always tr
usts,
always hopes, always per
severes.
1 Corinthians 13

Joshua Harris reiterated in his book, Not even a Hint,
that "God has made men and women gloriously different, We were made to complement each other. We have different strengths" (p.84).

The past 2 years and 7 months have been the best times of my life. Three years ago, I would have probably seen life in a narrower perspective. Three years ago, I would still be in my comfort zone. I'm glad that I trusted God and His plans for me.

In the span of three years, God has enabled so many opportunities for growth, for discovery and for steps of faith. He has chiseled me and molded me so I would appreciate life and the individuals He has given me to the fullest.

I would love to write about every individual that I have been with all these years but for now, I am drawn to dedicating this post to someone who has walked with me through moments of friendship and relationship.


To Mike,
Thank you for the amazing adventure.
Thank you for inspiring me to take steps of faith,

to embrace life's challenges with courage and humility,
Thank you for the little things that you do that make m
e smile.
Thank you for leading me and loving me well.
Most of all, thank you for walking with me as I discover God's heart
day by day.


Lake Merced
San Francisco, California
February 2008


No comments: